Welcome to the SoftRM (referred to as "SoftRM", "we", "us", or "our" herein) Web site (the "Site"). By accessing this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below (the "Terms"). If you do not agree to all of the Terms, please do not use the Site. SoftRM may from time to time modify or revise the Terms by updating this Web page. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms as changed. If any change is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate your use of the Site.
1. OWNERSHIP RIGHTS: This web site is owned and operated by SoftRM. (All Materials herein are protected under international copyright laws and are the property of SoftRM or its third party licensors. All rights reserved.) As used in these Terms, "Materials" includes, but is not limited to, software, images, text, audio and all other information, displayed, contained within, or accessible on the Site. No Materials may be copied, reproduced, modified, displayed, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, sold or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of the Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you maintain in such copy all copyright and other proprietary rights notices contained in the original Materials. No right, title or interest in any downloaded Materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You agree not to assist others in any unauthorized reproduction, modification, display or distribution of the Materials. Unless expressly agreed to by SoftRM in writing, you may not create derivative works based on the Site or Materials contained therein, in whole or in part. The use of any Materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
2. IMAGES: All logos, page headers, images and graphics displayed on this Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress (collectively, "Marks") of SoftRM or its third party licensors. Except as expressly permitted herein, using, copying, transmitting, displaying, modifying or distributing any Marks in any form or by any means without the express written permission of SoftRM is prohibited and may violate the copyright, trademark, privacy.
3. DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE: The use of any SoftRM, or the Software of third parties, downloaded from the Site shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the license provided with the Software. "Software" includes any files, images incorporated in or generated by the software, and data accompanying the software. You may not download any Software from this Site until you have read, and agreed to the terms and conditions of the license provided with the Software. Without limiting the generality of the terms contained in any such license, you agree that you will not: (a) modify the Software (b) decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the Software, (c) remove any copyright or other proprietary rights notices from the Software; or (d) use the Software for any commercial purpose, or any public display, performance, sale or rental, except as expressly permitted by SoftRM in writing. SoftRM retains all right, title and interest in and to the Software, including all intellectual property rights therein. You download Software at your own risk and assume complete and exclusive responsibility for any and all losses, damages and liabilities that may result from the use of Software downloaded from the Site.
4. USER COMMENTS: We appreciate your comments, remarks, feedback, suggestions, ideas and other submissions you disclose or transmit to us (collectively, "Comments"). You grant SoftRM and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display (in whole or in part) your Comments, your name and any related copyrights, moral rights or other intellectual property rights.
5. USER FORUMS: SoftRM may provide access to certain discussion groups through this Site as a service to you. Discussion groups, by their nature, may contain offensive, harmful, deceptive, misleading, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate material, and you acknowledge and agree that SoftRM shall not have any responsibility for the content of any discussion group, or materials or articles contained therein, that may be accessed on or through this Site. You understand that SoftRM acts as a passive conduit for, and does not control, or attempt to control, any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, that you, or any other user of the Site, uploads, posts or transmits to or through the Site (the "User Content"). SoftRM may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review the User Content and retains the right to delete any User Content at any time. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for any User Content that you upload, post or transmit to or through the Site, including, but not limited to, its legality, reliability, accuracy, integrity, appropriateness and originality. In no event shall SoftRM have any liability related to the User Content, whether arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. You represent and warrant to SoftRM that you will not upload, post or otherwise transmit any User Content to or through the Site that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, right of privacy, right of publicity or any other right of any entity or person; or that is unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory pornographic, or profane, or that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or SoftRM rule or policy.
You grant SoftRM and its affiliates a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and publicly display the User Content you upload, post or transmit to the Site (in whole or in part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. You also grant each user of this Site the right to access, display, view, and reproduce such User Content for personal use. You represent and warrant to SoftRM that you have the right to grant the licenses stated above.
You acknowledge and agree that you may not upload, post, reproduce, or distribute any User Content on or through this Site that is protected by copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, without obtaining permission of the owner of such right. Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. The unauthorized submission or distribution of copyrighted or other proprietary content is illegal and could subject you to personal liability or criminal prosecution.
6. LINKS TO OTHER SITES: This Site may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Sites") as a convenience to you. SoftRM does not operate or control any information, Product or services on the Linked Sites, and neither endorses or approves any Product, services or information offered at Linked Sites. You acknowledge and agree that your access or use of any Linked Site is at your own risk.
8. INDEMNITY: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold SoftRM, its affiliates and their officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from or related to your (a) User Content, (b) use of the Site, or (c) violation of any of these Terms.
9. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: THE SITE AND ALL ELEMENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. SOFTRM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON INFRINGEMENT. SOFTRM DOES NOT WARRANT (A) THAT THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENTS WILL BE COMPLETE, UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR FREE, (B) THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY Product, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR (D) THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ALL INFORMATION ACCESSED ON OR THROUGH THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: IN NO EVENT SHALL SOFTRM, ITS LICENSORS, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HELPED CREATE, PRODUCE OR DELIVER THIS SITE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SOFTRM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. TERMINATION: You agree that SoftRM, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate its operation of the Site or your use of the Site (or any portions thereof), and may remove and discard any User Content, Software or Materials within the Site, for any reason. In the event you fail to comply with the Terms, your right to use the Site will automatically terminate. Upon any termination of the Site, or your use of the Site, you agree to immediately and completely destroy all copies of any Software of Materials downloaded form the Site. You agree that SoftRM shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of the Site, your access to the Site or any removal of any User Content from the Site.
12. GENERAL: These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and SoftRM and super cede and replace any prior agreements, whether written or oral, between you and SoftRM related to the subject matter herein. The failure of SoftRM to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and all other provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, you must file any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Site or otherwise arising out of or related to these Terms within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
This site and the contents of this site, including but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, illustrations, video, sound, software and other material (all such contents collectively referred to as "Content") are protected under international copyright laws and are the property of SoftRM or its third party licensors. All rights reserved. Except as expressly permitted herein, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, modifying, or otherwise using any Content in any form or by any means without the express written permission of SoftRM is prohibited and may violate the copyright laws of the United States and/or other countries. You may view, copy, print, and distribute this Web site subject to the following conditions: . (a) the site may be used for informational purposes only; (b) the site may only be used for non-commercial, non-profit purposes.
Note that SoftRM retains all right, title and interest in and to all software, Product, processes and technologies described or made available on this Web site, and all intellectual property Rights related thereto, and nothing shall be deemed to grant you any ownership or other rights therein.