Active Caller ID
Active Caller ID is a powerful full-featured Caller ID detection software that will turn your PC into an advanced Caller ID device. It uses your MODEM and Caller ID service provided by your local phone company in order to identify who's calling.
Active Caller ID has its own built-in Address Book that will keep your contacts in one place where they will always be easily available. It allows you to associate a ring audio file(MP3, WAV, MP4, OGG, W4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, AU, VOC) to per contact. it also allows you to associate a photo to per contact.
- Supports 2 detection mode: TAPI and Direct COM. The COM mode should be used when TAPI is unavailable.
- Every contact can be associated with a ring audio file (MP3, WAV, MP4, OGG, W4A, AAC, AC3, FLAC, AU, VOC), the ring file will be played when his phone number is detected.
- Every contact can be associated with a photo file (BMP, JPG, GIF), the photo will pop up when his phone number is detected.
- Enable or disable ring audio.
- 4 themes are available.
The trial version allows you to evaluate Active Caller ID in 15 days.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10.
- 128M RAM or above.
- 50M disk space or above.
Single User License (3 activation codes in lifetime, the activation code is hardware locked).
The upgrade is free for registered users.