Audio Music Batch Converter
Audio Music Batch Converter is a convenient, powerful, and configurable audio converter application for converting among nearly all popular audio formats. Audio Music Batch Converter can also extract audio frames from WMV, ASF or ASX video files.
The adding audio files from folder mode will help you deal with the folder which has many subfolders and the audio files spread out in these subfolders.
- Load audio file in AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, ASF(audio frames), ASX(audio frames), AVI(audio frames), FLAC, OGG, M4A, MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, MP+, MPEG, MV, G721, G723, G726, G729, SHN, RAW, VOX, WAV, WMA, WMV(audio frames), MOD, MTM, S3M, XM, IT, MO3 format.
- Export audio file in AAC , ADPCM, AIFF, APE, AU, A-LAW, CAF, DSP, FLAC, G721, G723, G726, GSM, IRCAM, MP2, MP3, MP4, NIST, OGG, PAF, PVF, RAW, SHN, SVX, U-LAW, VOC, VOX, W64, WAV, WMA format.
- Easy to use, supports adding files from a folder (and subfolders). Drag and drop is available when adding audio files.
- Supports ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag, ID3 tags are transferred from source file to destination file.
- Embeds a MP3 ID3 editor support mp33, mp2, mpeg, mp+, mpc, ogg and avi audio formats.
- Supports customizable output MP3 bitrate from 8 kbps to 320 kbps.
- Supports customizable output MP3 sampling frequency from 8000 Hz to 44100 Hz.
- Supports customizable audio format for output file including channel, sampling frequency and bitrate.
- Batch converter mode.
- 4 themes are available.
The trial version allows you to evaluate Audio Music Batch Converter in 15 days. Only 10 audio files can be converted in trial version.
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10/11.
- 128M RAM or above.
- 50M disk space or above.
Single User License (3 activation codes in lifetime, the activation code is hardware locked).
The upgrade is free for registered users.